Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tika & FamilySearch---Again?

What makes me happy makes Tika happy........ and I've just learned that FamilySearch is now offering short videos on some aspect of learning how to find your ancestors. I don't think those instructional videos will help Tika (remember: all she knows is that she comes from Idaho) but they will help any of us seeking our ancestors. Here is the link to the first 5-Minute-Genealogy-Lesson:

https://www.familysearch.org/learningcenter/lesson/5-minute-genealogy-episode-1-find-a-record-in-five-minutes/234

Here are some dog funnies for you:  "I like driving around with my two dogs, especially on the freeways. I make them wear little hats so I can use the carpool lanes."  (Monica Piper)  "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional lvoe. For me they are the role model for being alive."  (Gilda Radner)

How do you remove those awful nasty ticks from your dog? Have found a couple on Tika in the last week and we just grab them with a deep pinch and pull them off......... one little yelp but they are out. And on her muzzle no less; yuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment