1. Tiger says, "First things first.... get off to a proper start." In genealogy that would be start with yourself and your parents to have a "proper" start to a correct family tree.
2. Tiger says, "The short game.... know how to putt." In genealogy that would be know what to do first.... identify the problem or question you wish to solve.
3. Tiger says, "Rolling the rock...know how to get it down pat." In genealogy that would be to know the basic, entry-level websites and learn how to fully use them.
4. Tiger says, "Turning 3 into 2..... know how to escape from the sand." In genealogy that would be know how to recognize when you're off on the wrong track, tracing a wanna-be ancestor.
5. Tiger says, "Making the hard easy... know how to swing." In genealogy that would be always working from the known to the unknown.
At this point, Tika said enough was enough and she was ready for a walk. So we shall continue this discussion eventually......................