Sunday, August 18, 2013
Tika & A Test
Tika says it's been much, much too hot for much heavy-duty thinking so she suggested we give you all a test today. (That's Dachshund Logic for you.) It's an easy test.............. answers next week. But Tika and I would love to read your answers posted as comments! And this is from your memory...no Google help!
1. How long was the 100 Years' War?
2. What country makes Panama hats?
3. Which animal do we get cat-gut from?
4. In what month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6. The Canary Island in the Pacific are named for what animal?
7. What was King George VI's first name?
8. What color is a purple finch?
9. What are Chinese gooseberries and where are they from?
10. What color is the "black box" on commercial airlines?