Saturday, November 6, 2010

Genealogy, Cheese Curds and Me!

Yum, yum and double yum! Nice Lady went to her genealogy meeting today and heard Rod Tamura chronicle his family's experiences in the Japanese Internment camps in Washington and Idaho during WW II. Very interesting for sure and a very timely lesson against blanket bigotry and racism. (I'm a German dog; I know something about that.)

Debbie, a member of the group, came down from Sandpoint where there is a cheese factory and brought us some Cheese Curds! FOR ME........ and for Nice Lady too I guess. They are just the very bestest...... way better than dry old kibbles. Thank you, Debbie!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I didn't know there were Japanese Internment Camps in Washington and Idaho in WWII. Fascinating. I grew in in Washington. It's amazing what is around you that you don't know!

    ReplyDelete